We’ll walk you through the process at Bozeman Foot and Ankle Clinic
Chronic ankle instability develops when an ankle sprain has not healed adequately or rehabilitated completely. Proper rehabilitation is needed to strengthen the muscles around the ankle and rehabilitate the tissues within the ankle that affect balance. Make an appointment at Bozeman Foot and Ankle Clinic today, and we’ll:
- Evaluate your foot and ankle for swelling and instability
- Order an X-ray, a CT scan or an MRI to determine the best treatment
- Use physical therapy to strengthen your ankle and improve balance
- Place your foot in a brace and prescribe anti-inflammatory medication
- Repair or reconstruct damaged ligaments if needed
Call 406-587-847 to schedule your appointment with Bozeman Foot and Ankle Clinic - we have 2 locations in Bozeman & Livingston, MT.